I have exciting news: there may possibly be a new land coming to Jamaa! Of course, nothing is for certain but I feel there MAY be a SLIGHT possibility... Of course, it could be an adventure, probably an underwater one. New adventures are always good ^_^
So, what do you think? Lets make some observations about each of the pictures below.
- Appears to be a beach next to a body of water.
- There are palm trees like Crystal Sands
- There are plants found in the adventure base camp that look similar to the ferns and flowers shown.
- There is a volcano or distant mountain in the picture. Similar mountains are in the picture below.
- There is a white deck in the corner. That doesn't seem very adventure-like, but that also makes it look like a den.
- There is a big rock, if it was in a valley it would come from the mountains.
- The mountain in the background seems to prove that this isn't a huge body of water... Like a lake or river...
- There is a large body of water, like a river/lake.
- There are multiple islands. Islands that could have... beaches.
- The mountains surrounding it remind me of the above picture.
- There are also small ponds... That doesn't mean anything really :P
So, what do you think? Land, adventure or den? I'm hoping Land or Den. If it is an adventure, I'm hoping a land adventure because the ocean ones aren't as fun for me.
Have a jamtastic day!