Is boredom getting you down? Do you have absolutely nothing to do yet a ton of time to do it? Well, go to Coral Canyons and I shall help you be bored no longer!
10. Find these 5 things!
- A nest with eggs
- A giant (Sequoia?) tree
- A peregrine falcon, dive-bombing
- A cactus with a flower
9. Get into your Desert Attire! Remember: your fur is probably stained orange from the sand. Protection for those wittle paws and face required!
The desert has never gotten so fashionable!
8. Rule over Epic Wonders
You are the mystical being that resides in Epic Wonders. Perhaps you are an enchanter/enchantress, or perhaps Epic Wonders is your palace and you are the King/Queen of it, the last of your people. Be creative, and may all who enter Epic Wonders leave, knowing they've seen the most epic wonder of all.
7. Be artistic.
You can make amazing things in the Art Studio if you just let your creativity out. Submit your masterpiece to AJHQ, and remember that the only limit is your imagination. You can be the best artist in Jamaa if you let yourself be.
6. Live in the Art Studio.
See the last part of this article for ideas:
5. Go camping/'Live of the Land'
Coral Canyons is by far one of my favorite campsites. There is so much to 'eat' and gather, and it's the perfect place for a hike.
4. Make a fortune off of Swoopy Eagle.
I believe in you, little hatchling. I'm positive you can do better then me at the game!
3. Buy a den from the den shop with the money you got from Swoopy Eagle.
Be sure to preview them all! Even another small house is fun! (You could leave the small house decorated as a restaurant/museum/Alpha Training Camp and so whenever you want to do that, you just change to that den, no work necessary! You could also use multiple dens for an Airport, just be sure to make an epic vacation small house. Small houses are amazing!) If you give up on Swoopy Eagle yet still can't pay for your new den then play Best Dressed or even Long Shot until you can afford your new den.
2. Go for a swim.
It's fun, believe me.
It really is.
1. Dress up as Peck and go to the Art Studio and pretend to be Peck. You can help jammers unleash their creative side, and have an 'Ask Peck'. Or can you pretend to be Peck's little sister/second cousin twice removed/(but not daughter, seriously, that's overused).