So, your probably wondering why I'm taking so long for the Member Airport post. Apologies, I'm waiting for a certain buddy of mine to help me with it, because I really wanted to do it with her. Anyway, in the meantime, I want to tell you about how awesome Meet Cosmo is.
So, here are ten reasons why you should play Meet Cosmo, right now!
10. It has great soundtrack and scenery. There are flowers, waterfalls... The koala dens are also very well done, they have their own charm. There are four seperate soundtracks, the repetitive adventure soundtrack, the cave soundtrack, the special Cosmo's Den soundtrack, and the around-Cosmo's-plants soundtrack. You hear the around-Cosmo's-plants soundtrack at the beginning. The music changes, but every time you go inside Cosmo's den it will play around-Cosmo's-plants again until you go inside a cave or house. Soooo much eye candy <3
9. The koalas are interesting. There are a lot of different koalas in crazy outfits, with nice names, but they have a lot to say. One koala, the one by the bridge, along with helping you build the bridge he has a few funny extra things to say. Usually the koalas also have some quest for you as well, which brings me to the next point.
8. Unlike other adventure, there are quests. Most koalas want something. A koala wants you to plug all the pipes, one wants you to water all the plants (both of these koalas give you 1,000 gems when you complete their quests. Both quests take a while to complete, but you certainly get a lot) one wants you to find his pet moth (I am with her in the above picture), one koala wants you to find her a rose, one koala pays fifteen gems per orange you bring him and one koala (a farther one away from the plants) pays you 50 gems every time you bring her a Carrot. You get Courage for all of those, so if you do all the quests (like I just did) then you get a whopping amount of gems (I have 4,000 from that adventure).
6. It is the first storyline adventure. There were Return of the Phantoms and the Phantom Portal, both are just random task Liza gives you. But, Meet Cosmo states that since the boom seeds are now made, you can infiltrate the Hive (something which I think should become nonmember). It is the start of a series of adventures tight-knit in storyline, and all but this one member.
7. The prizes are great for any plant den. Right after I finished Meet Cosmo I decided to make Incredible Quietjunior a nice treehouse, very plant-like and inspired from all the koala huts. Tomatoes that you can grow and pick... A wall garden... A greenhouse window... Great prizes indeed!
6. You can play music. In order to get to the first cave you have to listen to a bird's notes, and then play them on pipes to make a vine ladder grow down a cliff so you can reach the cave (how cool is that!). Of course, you can play music as much as you want. There are five different notes to play, so you can have fun with that. As a plus, the koala that gives you 50 gems per carrot you bring her is conveniently next to the pipes.
5. You get to see where an alpha lives. As said before, how cool is that?! There is a LOT to learn about Cosmo, like how he makes plants. One koala tells you how helpful he is. You can see Cosmo's den from the outside, enjoy all his plants and plus you can see never-seen-before den items in his place. If you like Cosmo then you will LOVE all the things about him to see.
4. The adventure is very Jamaasian. If you are interested in Jamaa's culture, then you can observe a good deal. As a plus there is plenty of fanfiction inspiration!
3. So much room for exploration. Lots to see! People to meet, places to be... You can spend a lot of time in Meet Cosmo, and honestly, I think there is plenty of roleplaying opportunities. If you want to take unique, nature-ey screenshots or make a cool Animal Jam movie, this adventure is a great setting!
2. The adventure is very relaxing. Flute music, nice scenery (see 1), helping koalas and bashing an occasional phantom.
1. The adventure is nonmember. YAY!!!!!! Invite your buddies, member OR nonmember and have a blast in Meet Cosmo!
I find that a little funny...
Anywho, this started out with me wanting to tell you guys about how much fun I had playing Meet Cosmo, and it turned into this. It seems like I make a lot of lists of ten things...
What Party should I cover next in the 'Ten Things to do at the ____ party' series? Comment below! As a side note if you have any post ideas or want to hurry a promised post up, then feel free to state so in the comments! I love all comments that follow the rules.
I might add on to the list or take some away.
Have fun playing Meet Cosmo, Jammers!